The Stone Lantern

Saturday, June 10, 2006

The Next Book or Not

On my computer I have a folder I’ve named New Book Project, and one called My Blog. New Book Project was last opened Memorial Day weekend, the same weekend I started My Blog, which as you can see I open more frequently. So now I am running an experiment. I am going to continue this Blog for two more months and see if I make any headway with New Book Project. If I don’t, I’m going to then open a new folder on my computer titled Depression. The latest rage is to turn a Blog into a book, but that only makes sense if I’m planning on writing a memoir or a first person novel. What if Blogs aren’t the first step to writing a book at all, but just one more excuse not to get around to writing a book? Hmmm.... I may have to open that Depression folder earlier than I thought.

2 Comments:

  • What if, really ?

    I discovered your Book as some kind of a feast in apprenticeship (as woul be Goethe Wilhem Meister's, Castaneda Don Juan's (save for the academic hoax) or Stephen King On Writing's !).

    Will send you my comments once I am through.

    Meanwhile: What if, really !

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:23 AM  

  • What if, really.

    I discovered your Book as like a kind of feast on apprenticeship (like Goethe's Wilhelm Meister, Castaneda's Don Juan (save for the academic hoax) or Stephen King's On Wrintig !)

    Will send you my comments once I am through.

    Meanwhile: What if, really.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home